Friday, March 16, 2007

NCAA Day 2

OMG. North Texas can shoot! They were 3 for 3 and attempted one that was deep for the pros and I thought that was it, but no. They can't miss. 6 for 6...
Memphis is 324th in the country in FT shooting this could be interesting.
Bill Raftery is awesome. Going from Billy Packer to him is like drinking Dom after a bottle of Baby Doc...
Since going 6-6 they've gone 8 for 34 ... ouch. Yet it's only a 13 point game. Memphis (as predicted by me) will get smoked in the second round by Nevada or Creighton.

Albany's great Danes came up lame against the Wahoos. Oh well, still no upset today. I do have Winthrop over ND and Holy Cross over over So. Illinois. I also think Wisconsin is vulnerable to a great story in Corpus Christi.

Billy Packer just said it's time for a UNLV player to expose himself. I ... There's just so many places to go there...
Wow. They are from Vegas, I guess.

Vegas and the Paper Tigers advance. Still no upset.

Tennessee allowed 86 and still won by 35. Crazy!

Finally an upset. Another 11 seed in Winthrop, who beats Notre Dame. So I wasn't so crazy taking a 3 of those. I got 2 right.

My upsets for tonight - Holy Cross and that's it. Not a very mad tourney by any stretch. Maybe if Syracuse, Drexel and a little more mid-majors were in then it would be better.

Allyson Hannigan is back on TV? Why wasn't I told of this? I think there should be some kind of alert system.

Finally - someone makes a Uma-Oprah joke about Umeh. On the Score, of course. CBS wouldn't do that. After someone there said how a Fred Astaire reference was too old, they countered with a more contemporary ... ready for this ... Gregory Hines!
Holy Crap! Yeah, all the kids know and love Gregory Hines...

No comments:

Post a Comment